|The following are the most likely questions you will be asked when you pre
qualify for a loan.
1. What is the Loan Purpose? Primary home, second home, investment
2. What type of loan would you like? Adjustable rate mortgages, fixed rate,
no documentation, etc.
3. What type of property would you like to purchase?
4. Will there be a co-borrower?
5. What is the desired loan amount?
6. How much money do you currently owe?
7. Personal Contact Info, Name, Phone, Address, Phone Numbers, Email,
Social Security Number.
8. Gross Yearly Income
9. Gross Monthly Expenses
10. Employer Information
11. How much money are you willing to put on a down payment?
The following information may be needed to actually process your loan
application, so be prepared! There are some loans that do not require this
much information, and all lenders can differ in the information that they
1. 2 years worth or W-2’s and your current 30 day pay stub.
2. Contract for Sale and Purchase and a legal description of the property.
3. Latest 3 months bank statements from all bank accounts.
4. A list of all current monthly obligations including credit cards, account
numbers, monthly payments and balances owed.
5. Mortgage information on other property owned.
6. Copy of your Driver License or other approved photo ID.
7. A satisfactory check of your credit report and an approved home appraisal.
8. If you are self employed, you will need your last 2 years tax returns with
schedules, year to date profit and loss statements and balance sheets.
|SALES * RENTALS * HOMEWATCH
|Emily Cox Antonas
|More Helpful Buyer Links
|ABOUT EMILY COX ANTONAS - 1031 EXCHANGE - AGENT LOGIN - BUYERS - BUYER'S REBATE -
CEDAR HAMMOCK G&CC - COLLIER COUNTY SCHOOLS - CONTACT ME - FALLING WATERS-
DIRECTORY - HAMMOCK BAY - HERITAGE BAY G&CC - HERITAGE GREENS G&CC - LEE COUNTY
SCHOOLS - LOCAL ATTRACTIONS - MORTGAGE CALCULATOR - NAPLES LAKES G&CC - PELICAN
LANDING - PELICAN MARSH - PLACES OF WORSHIP - PRE-QUALIFICATION CHECKLIST FOR
BUYERS - PROPERTY SEARCH / MLS - RAPALLO - REAL ESTATE NEWS BRIEFS - RENT vs BUY -
RENTAL SERVICES - SEARCH MLS - SELLERS INFORMATION - SHORT SALE INFORMATION -
SPRING RUN G&CC - THINGS TO DO - TIPS TO SELL YOUR HOME - AGENT LOGIN